XING TAL LONG
High thermal Conductivity 96 Alumina ceramic substrate
Ceramic substrates are widely used in power electronics, electronic packaging, hybrid microelectronics and multi-chip modules due to their excellent thermal conductivity and air tightness. Alumina ceramic has a series of advantages such as rich raw material sources, low price, high mechanical strength and hardness, good insulation performance, heat shock performance and chemical erosion resistance, high dimensional accuracy, and good adhesion to metal, etc. It is a kind of ceramic substrate material with good comprehensive performance, and is also the most widely used ceramic substrate material.Contact us
High thermal Conductivity 96 Alumina ceramic substrate
As a high performance ceramic material, alumina ceramic substrate has been widely used in electronic, optical, mechanical, chemical and other fields. In the field of electronics, for example, alumina ceramic substrates are widely used in the manufacture of integrated circuits, semiconductor devices, capacitors, inductors, sensors and other high-tech products, which have high requirements for high temperature heat resistance, corrosion resistance and insulation properties of materials. With the rapid popularity of consumer electronics such as smart phones, tablet computers and electronic game consoles, the demand for alumina ceramic substrates is also increasing.
Alumina ceramic substrate Information:
|Alumina ceramic plate
|Max. Working Temperature
|1800 ℃or 3180 F
|Principal component content
|Bending strength (20°C)
|Compressive Strength (20°C)
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (25°C to 800° C)
|Insulation strength (5mm thickness)
|Dielectric loss 25°C lMHz
|dielectric constant 25°C MHz
|Volume resistivity (20°C) (300°C) (500 °C)
|Long-term service temperature
|Thermal conductivity (25° C)
Alumina substrate preparation method:
1.Prepare aluminum carbide powder and alumina powder.
2.The aluminum carbide powder and alumina powder are mixed evenly according to a certain proportion.
3.The mixed powder was put into a high temperature furnace and sintered in an oxygen atmosphere.
4.The mixed powder is sintered into an alumina substrate by holding it at an appropriate temperature for a period of time.
5.After cooling, remove the alumina substrate for subsequent treatment.
6.The alumina substrate prepared by aluminum carbide method has the characteristics of high purity and good uniformity, and is suitable for the preparation of high quality alumina substrate.
7.prepare aluminum carbide powder and alumina powder.
8.The aluminum carbide powder and alumina powder are mixed evenly according to a certain proportion.
9.The mixed powder was put into a high temperature furnace and sintered in an oxygen atmosphere.
10.The mixed powder is sintered into an alumina substrate by holding it at an appropriate temperature for a period of time.
11.After cooling, remove the alumina substrate for subsequent treatment.
Alumina ceramic substrate feature:
alumina ceramics have good strength, heat resistance, impact resistance, electrical insulation, corrosion resistance and other properties.
Alumina ceramic substrate has the advantages of high mechanical strength, good insulation and sunshading performance, and has been widely used in multi-layer wiring ceramic substrate, electronic packaging and high-density packaging substrate.
Alumina ceramic substrate application:
1.LED (light-emitting diode) and semiconductor chip manufacturing: alumina ceramic substrate as the support and heat dissipation base of the chip, can ensure the stability and life of the chip.
2. Electronic ceramic components manufacturing: such as filter capacitors, inductors, piezoelectric ceramic components, etc. Alumina ceramic substrate has excellent insulation performance and high frequency characteristics, which can meet the requirements of high frequency transmission and electromagnetic shielding of components.
3. High voltage electrical equipment manufacturing: alumina ceramic substrate can withstand high voltage and electric field strength, suitable for power electronic devices, high voltage switches, isolators and other fields of manufacturing.
4.other fields: alumina ceramic substrate can also be used in thermal conductivity media, electrolytic capacitors, thermistors and other fields.
* Professional manufacturer since 1997.
* Strict quality control on production process and tolerance.
* Free samples available
* Customized production based on your drawing or specification
* On-time delivery and reliable support and service
* Inventory available for quick shipment
* We keep confidentiality of all the drawings and business information between us.
Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
* We are a manufaturer.
Can you provide the free samples?
* Yes,we can offer free sample if we have it in stock,but the courier fee is to be collected.
Do you accept customized production based our specification?
* Yes,we offer OEM and ODM service. Just send us your drawing if you have it. If you don’t have a drawing, just tell us your idea, we will work out the drawing for you.
What's the delivery time?
* 7 working days for standard products 30 days for customized products.
What is the MOQ?
* No limit to the quantity. We can offer the best proposal and solutions according to your condition.
What is the payment terms you accept?
* T/T,LC,Western Union,moneygram are acceptable.
How to deal with the faulty?
* Firstly, Our product are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less than 2%.
If there are problems with the product, we will provide free replacement.